How it all began – our idea of the perfect herb and perennial nursery..
The Loveall family property, now the home of Morningsun Herb Farm, is in a narrow valley to the west of Vacaville, CA. Rose wanted a nursery, and I wanted what Rose wanted.
Growing from 2 single founders running a local herb nursery..
We never had a plan for growth. We wanted to evolve organically. No aggressive ad campaigns, just honest hard work, and a rock solid product.
The Future of Morningsun Herb Farm – nothing can stop us 🙂
We started out as a simple herb farm. Today, you can select from herbs, drought and deer resistant perennials, seasonal vegetable starts, and a large selection of succulents. Tomorrow, who knows?
What every single visit of our online store offers you
MORNINGSUN HERB FARM
6137 Pleasants Valley Road
Vacaville, CA 95688
Phone (707) 451-9406
Fax (707) 451-1190
The nursery is now OPEN
Tuesday - Sunday
9:00am - 5:00pm
- My Account
- Mail Order Shipping Information
- Our Guarantee
- Visit Us
- Tomato Day 2016 Taste Test Results
- Fall and Winter Vegetables 2017
- Mail Order Customer Testimonials
- RECIPE ARCHIVE
- Workshops at Morningsun Herb Farm
- The Morningsun Herb Farm GIFT CARD
- Spring Vegetables 2017
- Open House 2017
- Blooming Basils! June 17, 2017
- 30 Day Perennial Post Challenge | Day 30 | Salvia leucantha September 30, 2016
- 30 Day Perennial Post Challenge | Day 29 | Dianthus ‘Telstar’ September 30, 2016
- 30 Day Perennial Post Challenge | Day 28 | Tagetes lemmonii | Tagetes lucida September 28, 2016
- 30 Day Perennial Post Challenge | Day 27 | Lavandula angustifolia ‘Violet Intrigue’ September 27, 2016
- 30 Day Perennial Post Challenge | Day 26 | Coreopsis ‘Pink Lemonade’ September 26, 2016
- 30 Day Perennial Post Challenge | Day 25 | Kalanchoe marnieriana September 25, 2016